Midwest Championship Erg Sprint
- Feb 27, 2016
- Ohio State University RPAC
- Columbus, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Ohio State University Crew
RULES & ELIGIBILITY FOR 2016
Each athlete must complete a release form to be eligible for competition.
- We will not offer events for specific age categories. All Master's events will use a USRowing handicapping algorithm to determine competitors' final times. A course multiplier of 1.0 is used. Handicaps shown are raw. Actual times are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well as the category spread of the entry pool. Handicaps are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Junior Lwt Men: 155lb. max
- Junior Lwt Women: 135lb. max
- Open & Masters Lwt Men: 165lb. max
- Open & Masters Lwt Women: 135lb. max
- Coxswain: 130lb max
Doors open at 6:30AM and weigh ins will be open from 6:30AM to 1:00PM.
Please weigh in no less than one hour prior to your scheduled race.
Parent and Recreation Events:
- No handicap will be applied in these events.
Consistent with prior years, gold, silver and bronze medals will be awarded for all events with 5 or more competitors. Gold and sliver medals will be awarded for events with 4 or fewer competitors.
Points will be awarded in the junior events to the first six finishers. An NK Cox Box will be awarded to the junior program with the most overall points (coxswain events do not count towards the points tally).
Lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.