- Apr 2, 2016
- Harsha Lake
- Cincinnati, OH (USA)
- Hosted By University of Cincinnati Rowing Club
- 2016 Registered Regatta
Harsha Lake at East Fork State Park, Ohio
2000m buoyed 6 lane course
Starting block start
Race finishes at Beach area- great spectator viewing
Race Day Signage
There will be signs up on Friday for teams coming into town in the evening, directing you where to turn once you turn onto Bantam Road for where to go into the park area and where to park the trailers. *there will be someone at the site helping with parking
East Fork Lake/ Lake Harsha
3294 Elklick Road, Bethel, OH 45106
LAKE HARSHA, EAST FORK STATE PARK
From I-75 or I-71 (North or South):
Lake Harsha is located in East Fork State Park approximately 25 miles east of Cincinnati.
- I-71 or I-75 to I-275
- Take I-275 to exit 65: Rte. 125, Amelia/Beechmont Ave. (SE part of the 275 loop)
- Go East of Beechmont for 9.8 miles. WARNING: speed limit in Amelia is 25 mph.
The police tend to speed trap on regatta weekends, so drive slowly.
- Turn LEFT at the traffic light onto Bantam Rd. Rte. 222 turns right at the intersection.
On regatta weekends,there is a sign at the corner.
- Follow Bantam Rd. 0.2 miles to the entrance to East Fork State Park.
- Turn LEFT into the park and follow signs to the Beach.
- Turn LEFT 0.9 miles later (there is a sign for the Beach) and follow down to the beach.
- Park where instructed or in a marked parking space if no one is there to direct you.