Kings Head XXXI Regatta on the Schuylkill
- Sep 24, 2017
- Schuylkill River
- Bridgeport, PA (USA)
- Hosted By: Upper Merion Boat Club
- 2017 Registered Regatta
Late Registration is still open.
This link will take you to our web site where you can access 2017 Preliminary Heat Sheets. Final Heat Sheets will be posted on Friday evening.
As you prepare for the regatta keep these things in mind:
- When launching/recovering your boats, wear shoes. The ground is very rocky near the boathouse.
- Remember to mount your bow numbers. Missing bow numbers can prevent your boat from being timed correctly or at all, which is why you're here!
- Coaches, coxswains and bows should attend the 8am Coxswains meeting at 8am by the boathouse to get an overview of the course and rules.
- Make sure your rowing safely, heel ties appropriately tightened, and have a great day with us!
Local info has been added to the Lodging, Food, and Local Attractions sections, including a discount package for lodging at the Mariott in Plymouth Meeting.