Head of the Schuylkill Regatta
- Oct 27, 2018 To Oct 28, 2018
- Schuylkill River
- Philadelphia, PA (USA)
- Hosted By Head of the Schuylkill Regatta
Visit the HOSR website for full vending details and the latest news http://hosr.org/vendors/.
The Head of the Schuylkill Regatta ® (the Regatta) invites you to join us and celebrate rowing on the iconic Schuylkill River. For 47 years, the Regatta has brought thousands of athletes to Fairmount Park for what is considered to be one of the best run, and most challenging head races in the US. It is Philadelphia’s largest and most inclusive regatta, attracting novice to Olympic rowers from within the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond. The event’s popularity required an expansion from one to two full days.
Deadline to register/pay vendor fees:
September 21, 2018
Move in for vendors/exhibitors:
Friday, October 26, 2:00pm and/or
Saturday, October 27, 6:00am
Move out for vendors/exhibitors:
Sunday, October 28, 5:00pm
Vendors are enterprises that will be selling (i.e. exchanging money for) non-food merchandise or services at the Regatta. All Vendors must register through Regatta Central and pay all fees itemized on the reservation form and summarized below. There is a non-refundable $200 administrative fee for all Vendors. Vendors must also obtain all necessary licenses and permits from the City of Philadelphia, and provide a certificate of insurance.
Returning 2017 vendors will have first choice of space and all others will be assigned on a first come, first served basis at the time of registration … so reserve your space early and please list your preferred choice of location!
- Festival Tent Vending Booths (10x10):
- First booth cost = $700 (plus $200 non-refundable administrative fee)
- Second booth cost = $400; additional booths (3rd, 4th, etc.) are $300 each.
- Electricity up to 120 Volts/30AMPS will be furnished to each space free of charge, however, we suggest you bring an extension cord suitable for your needs. Please relay if you have additional electrical needs.
- Each reserved booth comes with a table and two chairs. An additional table with two chairs can be reserved for $20.
- Outside Boat/Equipment Vendors:
- Basic fee of $800
- Additional fee of $200 for premium location at dock approach.
Exhibitors are individuals or enterprises that will be displaying information only, and/or giving away sample merchandise or services without any exchange of money at the Regatta. We also have limited opportunities for Artisans selling handcrafted items in limited volume. Exhibitors and Artisans must email email@example.com to receive quote and reserve space.
If any entity has special requests or thoughts for activation, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to accommodate your needs. We want to make this experience the best it can be for our audience and for you, our partners.
INCREASE YOUR EXPOSURE! Purchase an Ad in the 2018 Keepsake Program Book
The HOSR offers Vendors and Exhibitors reduced rates for purchase of full and half page black and white ads. Over 5,000 Program Books are distributed free of charge to athletes, coaches and spectators during regatta weekend. An ad is a perfect compliment to your presence at the regatta, driving traffic to your booth in the tent, and to your business year round. Complete and submit the Vendor Ad Form by September 1, 2018.