Iowa Indoor Rowing Challenge
- Feb 9, 2019
- University of Iowa Field House Main Deck
- Iowa City, IA (USA)
- Hosted By University of Iowa Recreational Services
Iowa City is conveniently located near US 218 and Interstate 80.
▪ From US 218, the most convenient exit to take may be Exit 93 for Melrose Avenue towards University Heights. After exiting, drive east on Melrose Avenue. In about two miles, the Field House and Grand Avenue will be on your left, past Kinnick Stadium and the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
▪ From Interstate 80, the most convenient route to take may be Exit 246 for Dodge St. after exiting, drive south on Dodge St. In about three miles turn right onto Burlington St, this will turn into Grand Avenue and the Field House will be right in front of you.
▪ Paid parking is available in University lots near the Field House. The main Field House parking lot is located adjacent to the southeast main entrance. Paid parking may also be available in the staff lot at the corner of Grand Avenue and Melrose Avenue. Please be careful not to park in the lots reserved for patients of the UI Hospitals and Clinics!
▪ Free parking is available on the weekends about a half mile west of the Field House at Kinnick Stadium. ▪ Please see http://maps.uiowa.edu/ks for a map.
▪ Accessible parking is located adjacent to the southeast main entrance. Additional nearby accessible parking is located under the south gym and in Hospital Ramp #4.