USRowing Youth National Regatta
- Jun 10, 2021 To Jun 13, 2021
- Nathan Benderson Park
- Sarasota, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: USRowing
- 2021 Owned Regatta
Venue: Nathan Benderson Park, Sarasota-Bradenton, Fla.
Course: The course is a 2,000 meter, seven-lane, fully-buoyed course with stakeboats. Crews must be able to back into a stakeboat.
General Park Information:
Nathan Benderson Park
5851 Nathan Benderson Circle
Sarasota, FL 34235
Nathan Benderson Park Rules
Park Hours – 6:00am-8:00pm
- Swimming is prohibited.
- Littering or dumping is prohibited.
- Open Fires are prohibited.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Overnight camping is prohibited.
- Dogs must be on a 6’ leash.
- Dog owners must pick up after defecating dogs.
Indecent exposure, soliciting, or lewd acts are prohibited and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Feeding of wildlife is prohibited.
- Bird Island may not be trespassed.
- Fishing is permitted, following Florida Department and Wildlife regulations.
- Shore and boat fishing is permitted.
- Fishing is prohibited from the docks or starting platform.
- No gas powered vessels are allowed unless permitted by Sarasota County Code.
- Electric motors are permitted to propel vessels.
- No trespassing or fishing is permitted from the wave attenuator.
- Timing huts are strictly prohibited from trespass.
- The wave attenuator is strictly prohibited from trespass.
USRowing has partnered with HBC Meetings and Events to provide accommodation options for teams and spectators travelling to the 2021 USRowing Youth National Championships.
Rooms are now available at a variety of hotel properties near the venue.
Please Click Here to book your team hotel rooms.
Event Drone Policy
Aerial drones are prohibited at Nathan Benderson Park, unless granted written approval by USRowing and SANCA staff.
Unapproved drones are not permitted anywhere on the regatta venue. Continued use of unapproved drones may result in penalties to the associated crew, and the operator may be subject to removal from the venue.
More information regarding practices will be a part of our COVID-19 procedures.