CHARGERS Junior Invitational
- May 18, 2019
- Onondaga Lake
- Syracuse, NY (USA)
- Hosted By CHARGERS Rowing Club
- 2019 Registered Regatta
ENTRY INFORMATION & DEFINITIONS
The entry deadline is Saturday, May 12th. Late entries will only be accepted if space permits and a late fee of $10/entry have been paid. Refunds will not be awarded for scratches. Teams may enter a maximum of 3 boats in any event. Athletes (both rowers & coxswains) are allowed to race in one (1) event only. All competitors must be eligible students or members of the school/club that they represent.
- Novice is considered participants who are in their first year of racing.
- Freshmen are considered 8th or 9th graders only.
- Senior/Lightweight/2nd events are open to any high school athlete from any grade.
- Junior entries may NOT contain 12th graders.
- Teams must have at least one Senior/Junior/Lightweight entry in order to qualify for a 2nd entry.
- Lightweight events have a weight cap per participant (not including coxswains) of 130lbs for girls and 160lbs for boys
- The honor system will be used.
All boats must be in safe and working order. Bow numbers are required and therefore will be provided for the Time-Trials, however proper fixation is the responsibility of the coach. Shoe tie-downs and bow balls will be checked prior to launching. Bow numbers will not be provided for the Finals.
In the interest of a safe and fair regatta, every competitor and coach is expected to fully understand and follow the USRowing Rules of Racing, and our local rules and procedures.
The is a USRowing Registered Regatta therefore electronic USRowing waivers will be used. Paper waivers are not necessary.