Ithaca Inlet Ice Breaker Invitational
- Apr 28, 2019
- Cayuga Lake Inlet
- Ithaca, NY (USA)
- Hosted By Cascadilla Boat Club, Ltd.
Driving and Parking
For Boat Trailers & Regatta Trailers (tent stuff):
- Follow either Rt 13 N or Rt 13 S to the 3rd St intersection (Aldi’s is near this intersection). Turn onto 3rd St toward Aldi’s and the Farmer’s Market. Take a left on the first road after the railroad tracks. The IC boathouse will be past the Cornell boathouse.
For Team Buses:
- From Rt 13 S, turn right onto Cascadilla St shortly after the 4-lane splits. Take your first right into the Palisades Corporation parking lot.
- From Rt 13 N, turn left onto Cascadilla St just before the Purity Ice Cream store. Cross Rt 13 S and take your first right into the Palisades Corporation parking lot.
- DO NOT PARK BUSSES ON THE BLACKTOP AT THE NORTH END OF THE PARKING LOT.
- Follow the above directions for team busses, or,
- Follow either Rt 13 N or Rt 13 S to the 3rd St intersection (Aldi’s is near this intersection). Turn onto 3rd St toward Aldi’s and the Farmer’s Market. Go straight after cross the railroad tracks and park in the Farmer's Market parking lot.
- Great viewing is also available from the Cass Park (west) side of the Inlet. A paved bike trail follows directly alongside much of the race course. Cass Park is accesible from Rt 89.
Trailers will park on the paved lot adjacent to the IC Boathouse. Regatta staff will direct you upon arrival.
Spectators may park across the railroad tracks in Palisade Corporations parking lot. Please pay close attention to closed-off areas and regatta staff’s directions.
Parking is also available in the Farmer's Market.
Alternatively, spectators may watch racing from Cass Park on the west side of the Inlet. From Rt 13, follow Rt 89N to access the park.