Tail of the Fox - Wisconsin
- Oct 6, 2019
- St. Norbert College Campus
- De Pere, WI (USA)
- Hosted By: La Baie Verte Rowing Club, Inc.
- 2019 Registered Regatta
The Tail of the Fox Regatta
Fox River, De Pere, Wisconsin
Sunday, October 6, 2019
It is the fall racing season, and the La Baie Verte Rowing Club invites you to De Pere, Wisconsin, for the 171st** Tail of the Fox Regatta. This 2.25-mile head race will again be held on the scenic Fox River on the campus of St. Norbert College, with the finish line in front of the Campus Center/LBVRC boathouse dock.
For those of you who are returning, welcome back to our venue. If you are new to the event, come on up and see for yourself just how beautiful the Fox River can be in the fall, along with enjoying a great day of racing. The schedule of events will accommodate multiple use of equipment and permit multiple entries for competitors. Coaches, please ensure that all competitors have signed waivers, and anyone younger than 18 years old must include a signed parental consent waiver. This is a USRA sanctioned event, so if you are a USRA member and have signed the USRA on-line waiver, we will accept that.
We look forward to seeing you on the Fox on Sunday, October 6, 2019.
Questions? Please contact:
Steve & Paula Engelhardt, Regatta Co-Chairs, LBVRC
(920) 826-7831 (Home)
(920) 737-9811 (cell; Paula)
(920) 737-7143 (cell; Steve)
email@example.com (email; Paula)
**That's in fox years -- 30 years for us humans.
* Entries are due SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2019. Late entries will be accepted as space allows until WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2019.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT EVENT TIMES IN THE EVENT LIST ARE TO SERVE AS GUIDELINES. THE FINAL POSTED SCHEDULE ORDER OF EVENTS WILL NOT CHANGE, BUT TIMES BETWEEN EVENTS MIGHT. ALL CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ONCE AVAILABLE. These changes may be necessary, as factors such as the number of boats in each event will influence the final schedule. The final schedule will be available sometime on Saturday prior to the event. Final Event Schedules will be placed in race packets, so please review them after you pick them up.
* Good news -- The Packers are out of town that day, so we are the only game in town and hotel rooms should be available. Please check out the Lodging section for options. We do have blocks of rooms set aside at local hotels, so check to see how long those blocks will be held.
* The PAC will be available this year for floor space/free lodging. Please check the Lodging section for details.