Midwest Junior Rowing Championship
- May 16, 2020 To May 17, 2020
- Harsha Lake
- Bethel, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Cincinnati Jr. Rowing Club, Inc.
- 2020 Registered Regatta
Directions to Harsha Lake, East Fork State Park – using Rt. 125
- From I-75 or I-71 southbound, take I-275 East (South) to Beechmont Ave. – Rt. 125E
- From 1-75 or I-71 northbound, take I-275 East (North) to Beechmont Ave. – Rt. 125E.
- I-275 East/North to Beechmont Ave. – Rt. 125. Exit (#65).
- Follow Beechmont Ave – Rt. 125 East – for 9.5 miles. You will pass through Withamsville, Amelia and Mt. Holly. The road will change names – Stay on Rt. 125 East.
Note: As you pass through Amelia watch for 25 mph zone, it is closely patrolled, even at 6am!
The park turnoff is about 2 miles past the Verbargs Furniture Store on the left.
At Bantam there is a light – turn left onto Bantam. Look for ‘welcome rowers’ sign. Drive .2 mile to the East Fork State Park entrance. Turn left into the park, and follow the signs to the Beach.
Drive about .9 mile, passing a cemetery and church on the left. Turn left where the park signs indicate the Beach and continue on for .6 mile to the lake. You will go down a small hill, and the lake will be in front of you. The park is roughly 1 hour east of Cincinnati
Please park in designated areas. Most parking is shuttle distance from the venue. Allow time to reach the venue.
Overflow parking at Grant Career Center. https://www.google.com/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x8841102e9afb950f:0x7be66a2cc3f733bd!11m1!4b1?hl=en