Midwest Junior Rowing Championship
- May 15, 2021 To May 16, 2021
- Harsha Lake
- Bethel, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Cincinnati Jr. Rowing Club, Inc.
- 2021 Registered Regatta
Parking Procedures for 2021
The venue is located at 3294 Elklick Rd, Bethel, OH 45106. Follow signs to the beach area.
Coaches and Rowers: Information for coaches and any rowers who are driving themselves to the venue. Please follow your club's carpool guidelines.
- Once you enter the park, you will be directed to a reserved parking lot. Coaches will have a pass for beach parking.
- Rowers may have to ride the shuttle to the racing venue. Please allow up to 30 minutes to arrive at the beach area from the parking lot.
- The park is patrolled by rangers. No parking on the grass. You will be ticketed. Please watch your speed in the park.
Parents/Chaperones NO spectators are allowed at the Venue
Once you enter the park, you will be directed as follows:
Dropping off a rower only: You are permitted to proceed to the rower drop-off point at the beach parking lot. You will then immediately exit the parking lot to leave the venue entirely or move to remote parking at the Grant County Career Center located at 718 W. Plane Street, Bethel, OH 45106. Please check Regatta Central for some suggestions on what to do in the area. You may remain in the park. However, you must have a wristband to enter the venue.
Volunteers dropping off a rower: Confirmed volunteers with a parking pass will be allowed to drop off a rower at the beach parking lot. You will then park at the lot indicated on your parking pass. There will be a shuttle bus from the Turkey Ridge Shelter. Please allow 15-30 minutes for shuttle transportation.
Picking up a rower after the event: Park at the Grant County Career Center located at 718 W. Plane Street, Bethel, OH 45106. Have your rower text or call when they are ready to be picked up. You may then proceed to the beach parking lot.
Directions to Harsha Lake, East Fork State Park – using Rt. 125 (GPS address: 3294 Elklick Road, Bethel OH 45106)
- From I-75 or I-71 southbound, take I-275 East (South) to Beechmont Ave. – Rt. 125E
- From 1-75 or I-71 northbound, take I-275 East (North) to Beechmont Ave. – Rt. 125E.
- I-275 East/North to Beechmont Ave. – Rt. 125. Exit (#65).
- Follow Beechmont Ave – Rt. 125 East – for 9.5 miles. You will pass through Withamsville, Amelia and Mt. Holly. The road will change names – Stay on Rt. 125 East.
Note: As you pass through Amelia watch for the 25 mph zone, it is closely patrolled, even at 6 am!
The park turnoff is about 2 miles past the Verbargs Furniture Store on the left.
At Bantam there is a light – turn left onto Bantam. Look for the ‘welcome rowers’ sign. Drive .2 mile to the East Fork State Park entrance. Turn left into the park, and follow the signs to the Beach.
Drive about .9 mile, passing a cemetery and church on the left. Turn left where the park signs indicate the Beach and continue on for .6 mile to the lake. You will go down a small hill, and the lake will be in front of you. The park is roughly 1 hour east of Cincinnati.
Please park in designated areas. Cars parked in prohibited areas will be ticketed. Roads inside the park are monitored for speeding.
Wheelchair parking available at the beach parking lot.