Schuylkill Navy Regatta
- Jun 19, 2021
- Schuylkill River
- Philadelphia, PA (USA)
- Hosted By: Schuylkill Navy of Philadelphia
- 2021 Registered Regatta
For Crews Launching from Gillin Boat Club, Canoe Club, City Dock:
- Launching: All boats will proceed upriver thru the bridge, then turn just above the bridge and cross straight to the west side between races, without interfering in a race in progress or about to start. They will then proceed upriver to the marshalling area above the 2000-meter start.
- Recovery: All boats will return on the west side to above Peter’s Island, then at the direction of the marshal cross to the east side without interfering in a race in progress. From there they must return single file. Staying close to the east wall and well clear of lane 1.
For Crews Launching from Boathouse Row:
- Observe standard Schuylkill Navy traffic patterns going upriver along west shore
- Stay to west shore past the 2000 meter starting line
- Do not cross the racecourse at any point for any reason
- Upon arriving at the 2000 meter start the start marshals will direct you upriver to the warm-up area
- After completing your race, row well beyond the finish line to below Columbia Bridge and proceed to Boathouse Row keeping to the east or port shore.