Tail of the Fox
- Oct 5, 2008
- St. Norbert College Campus
- De Pere, WI (USA)
- Hosted By La Baie Verte Rowing Club
- USRowing Registered
The Tail of the Fox Regatta
De Pere, Wisconsin
Sunday, October 5, 2008
It is the fall racing season, and the La Baie Verte Rowing Club invites you to De Pere, Wisconsin, for the 19th Annual Tail of the Fox Regatta. This 2.5-mile head race will again be held on the scenic Fox River on the campus of St. Norbert College, with the finish line in front of the Campus Center/LBVRC boathouse dock.
For those of you who are returning to our event, welcome back to our venue and thanks for coming. If you are new to the event, come on up and see for yourself just how pretty the Fox River can be in the fall, along with enjoying a great day of racing. The schedule of events will accommodate multiple use of equipment and permit multiple entries for competitors. Coaches, please ensure that all competitors have signed waivers, and anyone less than 18 years old must include a signed parental consent waiver. This is a USRA sanctioned event, so if you are a USRA member and have signed the USRA on-line waiver, we will accept that.
We look forward to seeing you on the Fox on Sunday, Octobet 5, 2008.
Questions? Please contact:
Steve & Paula Engelhardt, Regatta Co-Chairs, LBVRC
(920) 826-7831 (Home)
(920) 406-3156 (W; Paula)
(920) 983-3400, ext. 103 (W; Steve)
firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail; Paula)
* Entries are due SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2008. Late entries will be accepted as space allows until WEDNESDAY, October 1, 2008.
* There are changes this year to the schedule. Be sure to check the Schedule and Rules & Eligibility sections for details.
* Unfortunately, this year the regatta falls on a Packers home game weekend. Hotel rooms in the Green Bay area will be scarce. We do have a small block of rooms available. Check out the Lodging section, and please plan accordingly.