Midwest Masters Sprints
- Jun 7, 2008
- Griggs Reservoir
- Columbus, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Greater Columbus Rowing Association
- 2016 Registered Regatta
Hello 2008 MMS attendees:
Please find attached a final Heat Sheet for this Saturday's MMS. You will notice that some events have been combined. We have done this to give rowers competition, where they were the only entry. Please note that where events are run together, finish times and medals, will be awarded based on original entries.
Check in will run from 6:00 am to 8:30 am.
Coaches and Coxswains meeting will be 7:000 am at theRegistration area.
Weigh-ins will take place at the Registration area from 6:30am to 9 am.
The first race will start at 8am. In general, callswill be given as:
1st call = 40 minutes before
2nd call = 30 minutes before
3rd call = 20 minutes before
You are responsible for you own bow numbers, however, if needed we have them for sale at $2 each
New this year….once you have crossed the finish line, shells are to cross over to the west side of the river. The traffic pattern will bring shells south to the docks. All crews must remain within 100 feet of the west bank. A map and more detailed explanation will be given at the Coaches and Coxswains meeting.
Remember, in order for us to be able to continue to host the regatta, it is imperative that special rules are strictly adhered to by all:
- No parking on the grass or in non-designated lots.
- Only trailers are to be parked in the lot next to Regatta Headquarters.
- Drop off gear, competitors, etc, then move the vehicle to a remote parking lot.
- No observation of the races from the bridge is allowed.
- Please help us keep the park clean.
- If you need trash bags, Registration will have bags available.
- You may bring the filled bags to Registration at the end of the day.