Head of Oyster Bay
- Hosted By Sagamore Rowing Association
NEWS: All HS Varsity events will begin after 2PM to accomodate those attending the SAT exam.
Results are up at http://www.sagamorerowing.org/regattas-events/head_of_oyster_bay/
Visit official Regatta Website for all news and updates:
Directions and course map are on Website
Please be aware that this regatta is limited by the size of the parking lots available for Trailer and Participant/Spectator parking.
The Town of Oyster Bay restricts the Trailer quantity to 35.
Please CARPOOL & consolidate and share trailers when possible.
Middle School (6th, 7th, 8th grader) events have been added to this regatta. If there are not at least 3 entries in one of the middle school events, the event will be consolidated either with another middle shcool event or a novice event.
Masters events will have a handicap.
- Middle School: 6th, 7th, 8th grade
- Junior Varsity: in keeping with Scholastic definitions = all athletes must be 11th grade or younger to enter this category of racing.
- Novice: Any Rower who began rowing AFTER August 25th, 2017 (regardless sweep/scull)
- Masters: Any adult rower over the age of 21
Novice: 8+, 4+
Masters: 4x, 2x, 1x
|Host/LOC||Sagamore Rowing Association|
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||