Grand River Marathon Regatta
- Sep 30, 2017
- Grand Rapids, MI to Ada, MI and back
- Grand Rapids, MI (USA)
- Hosted By: Grand Rapids Rowing Association
This regatta will run concurrently with the Grand Rapids Fall Classic, a head race hosted by the Grand Rapids Rowing Association.
The Grand River Marathon Regatta is back by popular demand in 2017, for the third time!
And just like last year, this time we've ordered better weather!
- 42.2 km (26.2 mi) double stake race course AND a 21.1 km (13.1 mi) half marathon course (when submitting entries, select which course you will race)
- Aid stations along the way
- No change from last year's pricing: $25 per seat ($5 off per seat for early registrations). No charge for coxswains
- 1x, 2-, 2x, 4+, 4x, 8+ head raced, small boats first, 1 entry/athlete
- Safety launches in place where they should be, when they should be
- Finisher medals
- ArtPrize and other great events going on around the city
- Beautiful Michigan fall weather, perfect for rowing*
- An amazing, enjoyable, and unforgettable experience!*
Early registration ($5 off per seat) will open on July 30 and continue until September 1.
Standard registration will continue until September 22.
|Phone||Please contact the regatta via email.|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|