Row for the Cure - San Diego
- Oct 27, 2019
- Mission Bay
- San Diego, CA (USA)
- Hosted By University of California - San Diego Crew
Row (paddle, SUP, kayak) for the Cure - Sunday, October 27, 2019
This event is hosted by UC San Diego Women's Rowing in partnership with Susan G. Komen San Diego for all human powered water crafts! If you have a racing shell, kayak, paddle board, dragon boat or another human powered craft, join us on October 27 at North Ski Beach, Mission Bay!
NEW THIS YEAR: If you are a SUP/Prone Participant ONLY, please register for the event here.
100% of the event proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen San Diego.
ENDING BREAST CANCER: All entry fees and donations benefit Susan G. Komen San Diego. Komen San Diego’s work is about improving the law, changing systems, removing barriers and most importantly, elevating the women and men directly impacted by breast cancer. Komen San Diego provides free mammograms, biopsies, ultrasounds, care coordination, education and financial assistance for breast cancer patients’ most critical needs during treatment.
Fundraising for Row for the Cure is not required, but encouraged! Every stroke we row and every dollar we donate – is another life saved.
After registering to participate in Row for the Cure, please consider setting up a personal fundraising page. Please contact the Komen San Diego staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of every dollar raised, 75% stays in San Diego to fund local breast health programs. The remaining 25% funds international breast cancer research.
|Host/LOC||University of California - San Diego Crew|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||