Connecticut Indoor Rowing Championships
- Feb 6, 2021
- Westport, CT (USA)
- Hosted By: Saugatuck Rowing Club, LLC
Live Racers please click here to find your lobby code and lobby URL. Each rower has a unique lobby code that identifies who you arRe. If you click on lobby URL it will bring you to the race. Make sure you click on your code.
Important for LIVE RACING please use the following manual to help get you set up. You need to connect your erg with a USB A-B cable also know as the printer cable.
Click here to practice connecting your erg.
Click here for a manual to help you connect your erg and your computer properly
2021 Live Virtual Race Schedule:
9:00 am - U14 Girls – 1000m
9:00 am - U14 Boys – 1000m
9:00 am - Coxswains, Boys and Girls – 1000m
9:20 am - Master, Sr. Master, Veteran and Novice Women – 2000m
9:20 am - Master, Sr. Master, Veteran and Novice Men – 2000m
9:40 am - U17 Girls
9:40 am - U17 Lwt Girls
10:00 am - U17 Boys
10:00 am - U17 Lwt Boys,
10:20 am - U19 Girls
10:20 am - U19 Lwt Girls
10:20 am - Open Women and Open Lightweight Women
10:40 am - U19 Boys
10:40 am - U19 Lwt Boys
10:40 am - Open Lightweight Men
Thank you for joining us for the 2021 CT Indoor Rowing Championships. Due to the pandemic the race will be virtual this year.
There are two ways to participate:
- Live Virtual racing ($25 per entry)- We have partnered with Time-Team which will allow us to hold each event live and you will be able to see your competitior on your erg screen.
- Participatory ($20 per entry)- If you are unable to participate live you can submit your score through regatta central ahead of time. Scores must be completed and submitted between February 1st and must be in by 11:59pm on February 5. Event organizer may reach out for a screen shot of the erg to verify results.
Requirements to participate:
- Participatory events: Concept2 rowing machine (PM3, PM4,,or PM5).
- Live events: Concept2 rowing machine (PM3, PM4, or PM5), a PC or laptop with internet.
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||
|Plus taxes if applicable|