Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- Hosted By Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer
2020 Mercer Lake Sprints
April 18-19, 2020
The 2020 Mercer Lake Sprints will take place over 2 days, Saturday, April 18 and Sunday, April 19
- All novice races will be raced Saturday morning at a distance of 1900 meters
- There will be a 1900 meter time trial for the Men's and Women's singles. Top 7 will advance to the Final A and next 7 to Final B
- All other races will be raced over 2000 meters
- Varsity events will have a heat on Saturday and A and B finals on Sunday.
- Medals will be awarded to the top 3 crews in each Flight as well as each A Final (not heats)
- Winning crews will also receive a t-shirt (one for each rower/coxswain)
- 1x, 2x and 2- will be raced on Sunday
- Please review the information listed on the Rules & Eligibility link under Registration (left side of this page).
- Traffic pattern and Venue maps available on the Venue tab to the left.
MERCER COUNTY PARK HAS ADOPTED A NO DRONE OR RADIO CONTROLED AIRCRAFT POLICY. NO DRONES OR RADIO CONTROLED AIRCRAFT WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY REGATTA HELD ON MERCER LAKE.
We have partnered with TRAVELING TEAMS® to secure discounted room blocks at a variety of tournament approved hotels close to our venues. This is a Stay to Play event. All teams traveling to this event beyond 80 miles must reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Please click the Lodging link on the left hand side for the link to hotel accomodations.
|Host/LOC||Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer|
|Phone||609-799-7100 ext. 107|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||