Northeast Erg Sprints
- Jan 25, 2020
- Merrimack College
- North Andover, MA (USA)
- Hosted By: Greater Lawrence Rowing
The Northeast Erg Sprints is the major indoor rowing event in Northeast Massachusetts for both competition & fun, taking place on Saturday, January 25th, 2020, at Merrimack College, in North Andover, MA. Hosted by Greater Lawrence Rowing, the day features events for all ages and skills.
In addition to regular events, NEW for 2020 is the inaugural “Triple Crown Trophy” for Open & Masters Teams. Points will be awarded for each team or club’s results in three events: 1 Minute maximum distance, 500m fastest time & 2K fastest time. Clubs can enter an unlimited number of athletes and could possibly claim every point available in an event. Will the raw power of CrossFit athletes triumph over the stamina & technique of Rowers? CrossFit vs Rowers – bragging rights and pride is on the line. Get your club or team together now & let the results speak for themselves! Will your CrossFit or Rowing Club be crowned Number #1 in the Northeast?
Also NEW for 2020 is the “NES Team Trophy” – awarded to the school or club team achieving the highest combined point score from all affiliated athletes competing in the afternoon’s Junior events.
NES is open to all athletes, including members of rowing clubs, CrossFit clubs, gyms, middle & high school teams, college programs and “lone wolf warriors”. Get warmed up before C.R.A.S.H.-B Sprints. It’s time to come out of your Winter training space and race!
Entry Fee is a one-and-done $25 per athlete to enter an unlimited number of events.
Simply select the total number of athletes you're entering from your team or club at the bottom of the first Registration Page - then start your entries!
Need help with registration? See below.
If you already have an existing Regatta Central account:
1. Go to RegattaCentral.com
2. Select "Regattas" on the top of the page
3. Search for and select "Northeast Erg Sprints"
4. Click "Register" at the top right of the page. Complete the questionnaire
5. At the bottom of the page, using the dropdown menu, select the TOTAL NUMBER of athletes you will be entering from your club. For example "42". You are now free to enter those 42 athletes in an unliited number of events for the day for the flat fee of $25 per athlete. If you need to add more after your initial registration, please contact NES Admin and we will gladly update your entry number for you.
5. Select "Event List" on the left sidebar
6. Click "Submit Entry" next to the event you would like to sign up for
7. Complete the necessary information
Note: The "athlete" you enter for the event needs to be on your account roster. It will prompt you to create that roster spot once you enter the athlete name.
8. Select "Save" at the bottom of the page after you have entered in the information
9. If you wish to enter more than one event, repeat steps 5-8.
10. When you have completed entering events, click "My invoice" on the left sidebar and complete the payment information.
If you do not have a Regatta Central account, you will need to create one before completing the steps above
1. At the sign in, select, "sign up"
2. Complete the information on the first page
3. Select your affiliation. (If you are not part of a team or wish to race unaffiliated, indicate that here. Select "Unaffiliated USA")
4. See steps above once you have created your account
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||