USRowing Central Youth Championship
- May 1, 2021 To May 2, 2021
- Oklahoma River
- Oklahoma City, OK (USA)
- Hosted By: USRowing
- 2021 Owned Regatta
SCHEDULE UPDATE 4/2 (1:10 PM): Coaches - The first race is rescheduled for 1:50 p.m. Launching will open at 1:20 p.m. The following events will be scratched:
#33 Mens Youth Novice 4+
#34 Womens Youth Novice 2x
#45 Womens Youth Novice 4+
#46 Mens Youth Novice 2x
#47 Mens Youth 2v 4+
#48 Womens Youth 2v 8+
We will stay on 9 minute centers to accommodate the wind.
SCHEDULE UPDATE 4/2 (8:00AM)- Please review the most up to date schedule . Due to high winds, we have compressed the lunch break. There will be a no tolerance policy and crews will be excluded if they are late to the start or if they can’t lock on by the race start time.
Click Here for the Event Schedule.
Click Here for the Heat Sheats.
Click Here for the Results.
Please Click Here for the Event Confirmation Packet
*Please note that this is subject to change at any time. The heat sheats and lane draws will be made available on Wedneday, April 28 evening.
COVID-19 Risk Mitigation Plan:
- Please Click Here for the 2021 USRowing Central Youth Championship Risk Mitigation Plan. *Please note that this is an active document. Check back consistently for updates. The changes will be highlighted in yellow*
- On Sunday, April 25 at 7 p.m. CDT, we will host a webinar to review the risk mitigation plan for this event. Each team is required to attend with one coach and the team designated COVID officer. We strongly reccommend other coaches, support staff and team spectators also attend.
- Please Click Here to watch the recording for the above webinar.
C&C (Coaches & Coxswains) Meeting:
- The 2021 USRowing Central Youth Championship Coaches and Coxswains meeting will be conducted over zoom on Tuesday, April 27 at 7 p.m. CDT.
- All teams are responsible for the material gone over in this meeting and are required to have at least one representative there. This will be recorded and posted.
- Click Here for the C&C Meeting recording.
- EDIT: According to the USRowing Re-Opening the Boathouse/Return to Training Considerations Post COVID-19 document, “If eights or other stern-coxed boats are being rowed, coxswains MUST wear a well fitting mask (or a surgical mask) and wrap-around eye protection while on the water".
- Due to this necessary safety measure, coxswains WILL be required to wear a mask with eye protection at all times, including when they are on the water.
Event Packet Update - 4/5/2021
* The Men's and Women's U17 2- and the Men's and Women's U17 4x have been added to the event schedule.
|Chief Referee||Terese Friel Portell|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|