Bill Braxton Memorial Regatta
- Nov 14, 2021
- West Windsor, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By: Philadelphia Girls' Rowing Club
- 2021 Registered Regatta
Welcome to the 47th Annual Bill Braxton Memorial Regatta!!
Race Formats include:
- Qualifying time trials for High School trophy events only (1900m) - Sequential Bow numbers provided
- High School novice events 1500m - Bow Markers are the responsibility of each clubs (7 Lane Course)
- All other sprint races 2000m - Bow Markers are the responsbility of each club (7 Lane Course)
Trophies are awarded for the following events
- Rafferty Cup - Men's HS 4+
- Braxton Family Trophy - Women's HS 4+
- Colletta Family Trophy - Men's HS Varsity 8+
- Theresa Braxton Trophy - Women's HS Varsity 8+
- Bill Braxton Memorial Trophy - Men's Collegiate 4+
COVID Protocol: It is strongly recommended that everyone be vaccinated against COVID-19. Masks are recommended for all competitors and coaches as well as anyone who is unvaccinated. This is subject to change if New Jersey, Mercer County or the Parks change their requirements.
See Tent Site reservation details on Venue tab. More information to be shared as it becomes available.
|Chief Referee||Paul Caputo|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|
|Max entries||8033 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|