FSRA Central District Championship/Jake Snyder Middle School Championship
- Apr 1, 2023
- Turkey Lake
- Orlando, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Boone Crew/ Braves Rowing, Inc. (BRI)
Welcome to the FSRA Central District Championships/Jake Snyder Middle School Regatta 2023 hosted by Braves Rowing!
Saturday, April 1st, 2023
Park entrance and parking fees can be prepaid ($10.00 per car). Please see additional information under the "Directions & Parking" tab. The park will NOT be accepting cash at the gate. Cash will be accepted at the entrance to the parking lot.
Entrance/Parking Payment link: Click HERE for payment link. Please share this link with all athletes, parents and spectators. They will need to show their email receipt as proof of purchase to enter the parking lot.
Please refer to News tab and History tab for information about the Jake Snyder Regatta.
Required NOARA waiver- NOARA Waiver
Waivers must be completed by Sunday, March 26th. Any entries without signed waivers will be scratched.
We are in need of extra launches and a $50 credit towards registration fees will be applied if you are able to assist. Please email [email protected] if you can help!
Stakeboat holder volunteers and launch drivers are also needed. Please click on the Sign-Up Genius to help! Sign-Up Genius
- All boat trailers should be in position by 7:30AM. There will be NO admission to the front gate prior to 6:30AM as there will be no artificial lighting, and the gate will be closed and unmanned. We encourage boat trailer drop off on Friday 3/31. Please contact [email protected] to make arrangements.
- High School Coaches & Coxswains meeting will be virtual. Video link here Middle School Coaches and Coxswains meeting will be at 1:30 pm next to the HQ pavilion.
- Lightweight weigh ins - 7:45-8:45 at the HQ pavilion
- Event times are approximate. Events with fewer than 4 entries will be combined with similar categories. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place medals will be awarded in each category. Events with more than 7 entries will have heats before the first event.
- Overall Points Trophy to be awarded at the conclusion of High School racing
- Doubling is allowed. For High school - 1 sweep event and 1 sculling event per rower or 2 sweep or 2 sculling. For Middle School - may double in either or both sweep and sculling.
- Cooking and open flames are not permitted in Bill Frederick Park. Hammocks and balloons are also not permitted in BFP.
- We will have multiple food trucks on site including: Sacred Grounds Coffee, Create Your Nature (Acai bowls/vegetatian/vegan), Smoking Soul BBQ, fresh&co and Kona Ice. Food can be also be catered or premade.
- T-shirt vendor will be onsite for personalized tshirts.
- Incase of inclament weather please follow the attached plan. Inclement Weather Plan
|Phone||Please contact regatta via email|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|