USRowing Southeast Masters Regional Championships
- Jun 22, 2019 To Jun 23, 2019
- Lake Olmstead
- Augusta, GA (USA)
- Hosted By: USRowing
- 2019 Owned Regatta
2019 USRowing Southeast Masters Regional Championship Regatta June 22-23, 2018
Lake Olmstead, Augusta, GA
The 2019 USRowing Southeast Masters Regional Championship Regatta will be held on June 22-23,2019 on Lake Olmstead, Augusta, GA, the site of the 1994 USRowing Masters National Championship Regatta. Racing will be spread over two days, Saturday and Sunday. Racing is scheduled to conclude around 1:00pm on Sunday.
Participation in this regatta is restricted to Championship Level members or Basic members with the addition of the regatta package option of USRowing. Unaffiliated single scullers and all other participants must be individual championship level members or basic members with the regatta package option. All organizations must be organizational members. Participants from outside the Southeast Region may participate, competing for medals only. Team Points will be scored only by Southeast Organizations.
- Juniors (1000m):
- Men 1X, 2X,
- Junior 1X, 2X.
- Mixed 2X.
- Para Matser Rowers(1000m)
- Men PR1 1X, PR2 1X, PR2 Incl 2X, PR3 1X, PR3 Incl 2X
- Women PR1 1X, PR2 1X, PR2 Incl 2X, PR3 1X, PR3 Incl 2X
- Mixed PR 2 2X, PR3 2X, PR3 Incl 4+
- Open: 1000m)
- Men 1X,
- Lt 1X, 2X.
- Women 1X,
- Lt1X, 2X, 4X.
- Novice (1000m)
- Men 1X
- Women 1X
- Masters (1000m)
- Men 1X, 2X, 4X, 2-, 4+, 8+, Lt 1X, Lt 2X
- Women 1X, 2X, 4X, 4+, 8+, Lt 1X, Lt 2X
- Mixed 2X, 4X, 4+, 8+
- Specialty RacesL500-1000m?) Mixed Family 2X, Parent/Child 2X
Entries: All Entries are to be completed online at Regattacentral.com by Sunday, June 9, 2019.
Entry Fees: The entry fees are set by the Board of Directors of USRowing.
Late Entry Fee
(Total Cost after initial deadline)
Entry fees and forms and waivers are DUE on or before Sunday, June 9, 2019.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE PAID ON LINE AT REGATTACENTRAL PRIOR TO THE JUNE 9 DEADLINE.
LATE ENTRIES MAY BE ACCEPTED WITH LATE ENTRY PENALTY.
Registration: Teams and individuals are to verify entries at the course on Friday, June 21, 2018 at 5:00PM. Registration verification will also be available on Saturday morning, June 22 at 6:30 am, and Sunday morning, June 23 at 6:30 am.
Waiver: All waivers must be completed on line. No paper waivers will be accepted. Visit www.usrowing.org and click on the waiver button to the right of the home page. If you need to join or renew, you may sign the waiver online at that time. If you have signed the waiver on-line, you do not need to sign another one for this event.
- Junior- Rowers must be 18 years of age or younger as of December 31, 2019, OR have just completed attending high school this academic year (2018-19).
- Lightweight- Men = 160 pound max. No Average.
- Women = 130 Pound max. No Average. **** Weigh-ins will be conducted at the race course prior to the beginning of racing each day, from 6:30am-7:30am.
- Lightweights that make weight on Saturday are certified for the entire weekend. Lightweights that only row on Sunday may weigh in on Saturday or Sunday
- Para Rowers- Defined as per 2018 USRowing Rules of Rowing. Please check for comprehensive definitions.
- Master- rowers who have or will attain the age of at least 27 during the current calendar year. Again this year, the AA category will be available for competitors ages 22-26.
- A competitor’s age is determined as of December 31 of the current calendar year. The age of the Crew is determined by the average age of the crew rounded down to the highest contained integer. The coxswain’s age shall not be counted. Each member of the crew with the exception of the coxswain must be within the masters/age limitations.Mixed- one half of the rowers in the boat must be men and half of the rowers in the boat must be women.
- Novice- The novice rower must be within his or her first year (12 months) of beginning rowing.
Boat Storage and Trailer Parking:
- The boat storage area will officially be available at noon, Friday, June 21. Please be courteous to others and keep cars out of the boat storage area.
- There is ample parking on site. Bring your own slings and racks. NOTE: Bring tarps or tents for shade.
Bow Balls, Bow Numbers, and Safety:
- Bow balls are required equipment.
- Check all boats to ensure that they are equipped with quick release foot gear as described in the current edition of the USRowing Rules of Rowing.
- Bow coxed boats are to be in compliance as well.
Organizations and individuals are expected to provide their own bowmarkers
Regatta Meeting: The regatta meeting for all scullers, coaches, and coxswains will be held on Friday at 6:00pm at the course. This will be a short meeting to cover any special issues regarding the regatta.