Men's Sprints (EARC)
- May 15, 2022
- Lake Quinsigamond
- Worcester, MA (USA)
- Hosted By: Intercollegiate Rowing Association
Please visit irarowing.com/affiliates for regatta updates.
- Where do spectators park?
Vehicle entry will not be allowed in Regatta Point with the exception of tow vehicles. There is no parking south of Regatta Point. “No Parking” signs will be posted and failure to adhere to parking regulations will result in towing, ticketing, and possible action by the Regatta. Drop-off will be allowed north of the main gate. All buses will be required to park in a Bus Parking Lot adjacent to the UMass parking garage.
All team vans and spectators are asked to utilize the UMass parking garage and take advantage of a FREE REGATTA SHUTTLE servicing these parking garages. PLEASE: Study the attached VENUE PARKING MAP and forward it to anybody associated with your team.
Is there an admission fee?
Spectators are asked to pay a $10 donation to support the regatta
Questions from spectators/parents should be directed to the head coach of your program. Please do not contact regatta administration with general regatta spectating questions
Intercollegiate Rowing Association Internet Broadcasts of
Eastern Sprints (EARC) Rowing Championships this weekend.
Follow all the action on-line if you can’t be there in person this weekend at the Eastern Sprints (EARC) live from Lake Quinsigamond, in Worcester, MA
EARC Championships Direct weblink: https://events.locallive.tv/events/78562
Sunday May 15, 2022
8:00 am – 11:15 am (Heats)
1:00 pm – 5:30 pm (Finals)
The M Sprints Championships will be broadcast by our Production partner https://locallive.tv. Please follow the log in instructions below
1. Open this link on your device: https://locallive.tv
2. Click on Watch Live in the upper right corner of the screen
3. In the upper right corner click on the little person logo to the right of the search button.
4. Log in if you have been on the site before or create an ID and password if you haven’t. There is no fee for this broadcast.
5. Near the top of the screen in the middle even with the locallive logo click on MA (for Massachusetts)
6. In the drop down menu click on IRA Rowing
7. Click on the correct link for Sunday’s webcast.
8. If you miss the live showing you can watch later by clicking “Recent Sports Events” after completing step #6