Men's Sprints (EARC)
- May 15, 2022
- Lake Quinsigamond
- Worcester, MA (USA)
- Hosted By: Intercollegiate Rowing Association
Please visit irarowing.com/affiliates for regatta updates.
Live results link can be found here (this link will update to 2022 on race day)
Questions from spectators/parents should be directed to the head coach of your program. Please do not contact regatta administration with general regatta spectating questions
Coaches, Athletes, Families, and Fans,
It was great to have racing fans in Worcester last weekend after a two-year Covid driven absence from championship racing on Lake Quinsigamond. We are all looking forward to another great weekend of racing and preliminary indications are the weather will cooperate as well.
Unfortunately, Covid has not gone away, and in fact at several of our participating schools there has been a significant uptick over the last two weeks that has affected the number of available athletes for events and caused some entries to be scratched.
To try and keep all of us healthy and safe for our last championship weekend including IRA qualifications, and a meaningful end for our athletes who will complete their seasons here, we ask that you try and follow the guidelines below VOLUNTARILY when you are here at Regatta Point this weekend.
ADMISSION: We collect a $10.00 donation from adults only that helps offset the cost of running these races in Worcester. We don’t take credit cards so please have cash with you when you arrive on site.
TEAMS: Keep fraternization with your friends and fellow coaches from other teams to a minimum. Try and keep your team bubble intact.
FAMILIES AND FRIENDS: We know this is difficult, but try and maintain distance from your student athletes, as much as is practical, maintaining the 6ft distancing protocol and wearing masks in crowded areas such as food tents and boat trailers.
IN THE PARK: It gets pretty crowded down on tent row, so we ask if you can stay masked except when eating. We want all the athletes to finish the season in a boat, not home watching on the internet.
Best wishes, and we look forward to seeing you this weekend!
Gary Caldwell - Commissioner, Intercollegiate Rowing Association
Intercollegiate Rowing Association Internet Broadcasts of
Eastern Sprints (EARC) Rowing Championships this weekend.
Follow all the action on-line if you can’t be there in person this weekend at the Eastern Sprints (EARC) live from Lake Quinsigamond, in Worcester, MA
EARC Championships Direct weblink: https://events.locallive.tv/events/78562
Sunday May 15, 2022
8:00 am – 11:15 am (Heats)
1:00 pm – 5:30 pm (Finals)
The M Sprints Championships will be broadcast by our Production partner https://locallive.tv. Please follow the log in instructions below
1. Open this link on your device: https://locallive.tv
2. Click on Watch Live in the upper right corner of the screen
3. In the upper right corner click on the little person logo to the right of the search button.
4. Log in if you have been on the site before or create an ID and password if you haven’t. There is no fee for this broadcast.
5. Near the top of the screen in the middle even with the locallive logo click on MA (for Massachusetts)
6. In the drop down menu click on IRA Rowing
7. Click on the correct link for Sunday’s webcast.
8. If you miss the live showing you can watch later by clicking “Recent Sports Events” after completing step #6