Brighton Rowing Club, Inc.
Serving middle school and high school youth from Brighton, NY and neighboring districts without rowing programs. We offer instructional programs in both sweep and sculling.
Programs & Classes
Winter Training 2021
Winter Training for all rowers, new, novice and varsity. Indoor training will take place at Badass Bodies by Sean an indoor gym located at 936 Exchange Street, Rochester, 14608. It is in the Refinery Building. All rowers will be required to wear masks and to observe social distancing guidelines. Athletes will participate in cross-training & specialized sport specific group exercise classes to help athletes prepare for the Spring Season. Trainings will take place Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 4:00-5:30 PM.
Registration Opens February 6, 2021 at 12:00:00 AM PST
Registration Deadline April 8, 2021 at 11:59:00 PM PDT
- Pull The Plug
- Head of the Schuylkill Regatta
- 52nd Head Of The Charles
- CHARGERS RowSTRONG Regatta
- Head of the Genesee
- Lift Bridge Regatta
- USRowing Youth National Championship
- Pittsford Regatta
- SRAA National Championships Regatta
- CHARGERS Junior Invitational
- John Bennett Regatta
- Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- C.R.A.S.H.-B. Sprints World Indoor Rowing Championship