Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- Apr 16, 2016 To Apr 17, 2016
- Mercer County Park
- West Windsor, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By: Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer
- 2016 Registered Regatta
2016 Mercer Lake Sprints
April 16-17, 2016
The 2016 Mercer Lake Sprints will utilize the same 2 day event format introduced in 2015:
- The regatta will be 2 days - Saturday, April 16 and Sunday, April 17
- All novice races will be raced Saturday morning at a distance of 1500 meters
- All other races will be raced over 2000 meters
- Varsity events will have a heat on Saturday and A and B finals on Sunday.
- 1x, 2x and 2- will be raced on Sunday
- A new event will be offered on Sunday as the last race of the regatta. This event will be open to the teams whose crews display the top performance in the Mens and Womens Varsity 8+ and Varsity 4+ events. Selected teams will be required to race a Men's 8+, Women's 8+, Men's 4+ and Women's 4+ in a 500 meter sprint relay. Each boat will race 500 meters with the next boat starting only after the first boat has crossed the finish/start line. The order of boats will be an individual team decision.
MERCER COUNTY PARK HAS ADOPTED A NO DRONE OR RADIO CONTROLED AIRCRAFT POLICY. NO DRONES OR RADIO CONTROLED AIRCRAFT WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY REGATTA HELD ON MERCER LAKE.
|Phone||609-799-7100 ext. 100|
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||