Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- Apr 16, 2016 To Apr 17, 2016
- Mercer County Park
- West Windsor, NJ (USA)
- Hosted By: Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer
- 2016 Registered Regatta
2015 Vendor Information for Princeton National Rowing Association Events:
The Princeton National Rowing Association invites you to join us for the 2015 Mercer Lake Sprints on April 18-19 at Mercer Lake, West Windsor, NJ.
The Mercer Lake Sprints is major drivers of visitors to our venue. In 2014 the Mercer Lake Sprints drew over 2,500 competitors and 7,000 family members and friends.
Sponsorship (which includes discounted or free vending space) is another great way to have a visible presence at these events and support PNRA and young athletes. Contact Events Manager Hilary Gehman for sponsorship information.
The Mercer Lake facility is one of the finest rowing venues in the country. Our Vendor Village is positioned in the prime spot to take advantage of the spectators and athletes attending the regatta.
- All spectators pass through the Village on their way from spectator parking to the team tent area.
- The Vendor Village is beside the prime viewing area for the last 250m and finish of races.
- The awards stage and results board are in the Vendor Village.
- Prime parking area reserved for vendors adjacent to the Vendor Village
If you can’t make it to the regatta, advertise on our regatta website. Our website generates highly qualified traffic from the rowing community, and we see a distinct peak in the traffic in the days leading up to and after our regattas.
Both on-site vendors and website advertisers will receive recognition in our popular Twitter feed of race results.
Please review the following registration and payment information. Contact Events Manager, Hilary Gehman at [email protected] to reserve your spot or for more information.
How to Order:
To reserve a vendor space in Vendor Village and/or place a web advertisement, email Events Manager Hilary Gehman or (609) 799-7100 x106.
Please include in your email the following information:
1. Company and Regatta Contact Name
2. Contact Telephone Number and Email
Indicate that you would like to reserve a vending space, web ad, and how you will pay.
Vendor pricing and payment links:
A 10’ x 20’ space (special accommodations/pricing for larger space)
Website Ad, Small (125 x 60 max) $60
Website Ad Large (460 x 125 max) $100
*Discounts taken at check out
Vendor Space and small ad $430
Vendor Space and large ad $460
Pay by check:
C/O Hilary Gehman
Princeton National Rowing Association
1 South Post Road
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
Details on Vendor Tents
- We will mark off an area that is reserved for you. The tents are located in the last 250 meters of the race course beside the main spectator area. The main walkway between spectator parking and the team tent area goes through the Vendor Village. The Awards stage will be positioned in the Vendor Village area.
- Vendors will have a special parking area near the Vendor Village
- We are reserving a space for you but we do not provide tents or chairs.
- We have security patrolling the area at night, but we cannot be responsible for material that is left unattended.
Details on Web Advertising
- The Princeton National Rowing Association website generates a substantial amount of qualified traffic from the rowing community. Activity on the website usually reaches its peak around the days surrounding the Mercer Lake Sprints Regatta. In the months leading up to the Mercer Lake Sprints, our website generates over 1.2 million hits from over 10,000 unique visitors.
- Your ad will be prominently displayed in the right menu column. A small ad is considered to be no larger than 125 x 60. A large ad is 460 x 125.
- If you have a particular image that should be used, please send a copy of the image or a link to the image.
- Web ads will be posted as soon as payment is received and will remain on the website through the end of 2015.