Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- Hosted By: Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer
- USRowing Sanctioned Regatta
2023 Mercer Lake Sprints
April 22-23, 2023
RACE UPDATE: Saturday afternoon races have been shortened to 1000 meters due to wind. Races will be floating starts from the 1k to the finish line
The Mercer Lake Sprints has partnered with TRAVELING TEAMS® to secure discounted room blocks at a variety of event approved hotels close to our venue. If you plan to stay overnight for the Mercer Lake Sprints, please book your hotel through Traveling Teams.
Coaches & Coxswains Zoom Meeting Recording, passcode: ^e3Yz3Z. (there is a period as the last character)
There will be a practice session on Friday from 3 to 6 pm. NO practice session on Saturday as there are races all day.
Registration will open on Saturday, March 4 at 7:00 AM.
The 2023 Mercer Lake Sprints will utilize a 2 day format with racing on Saturday and Sunday.
-NEW in 2023: U17 4+ and U17 4X events will have a heat on Saturday and final on Sunday
- All novice races will be Saturday morning using a floating start and will be approximately 1900 meters
- There will be a Time Trial (1900 meters) for the mens and womens single and double with top 7 advancing to the A Final and next 7 advancing to the B Final
- All other races will be raced over 2000 meters
- Varsity events will have a heat on Saturday and A and B finals on Sunday.
MERCER COUNTY PARK HAS ADOPTED A NO DRONE OR RADIO CONTROLED AIRCRAFT POLICY. NO DRONES OR RADIO CONTROLED AIRCRAFT WILL BE ALLOWED AT ANY REGATTA HELD ON MERCER LAKE.
|Entry Fees (USD)
|Plus taxes if applicable