Mercer Lake/ISA Sculling Championships
- Hosted By: Princeton National Rowing Association/Mercer
- USRowing Sanctioned Regatta
2024 Mercer Lake Sprints
April 20-21, 2024
The Mercer Lake Sprints has partnered with TRAVELING TEAMS® to secure discounted room blocks at a variety of event approved hotels close to our venue. If you plan to stay overnight for the Mercer Lake Sprints, please book your hotel through Traveling Teams.
There will be a practice session on Friday from 3 to 6 pm. NO practice session on Saturday as there are races all day.
Registration will open on Saturday, March 2 at 7:00 AM. Events fill up quickly so please be sure to register early!
-In addition to the U17 4+ and U17 4X added in 2023, there will be a U17 8+ event in 2024. All U17 events will be flights only.
- All novice races will be Saturday morning using a floating start and will be approximately 1900 meters
- There will be a Time Trial (1900 meters) for the mens and womens single and double with top 7 advancing to the A Final and next 7 advancing to the B Final
- All other races will be raced over 2000 meters
- There is a cap of one boat per team for the Varsity 8, Varsity 4+, Varsity 4X, and Novice 8. All other events have an initial cap of 2 per team which *might* be increased based on availability.
- Varsity events will have a heat on Saturday and Finals on Sunday. There will be an A and B Final for the Varsity 8, Varsity 4+, Varsity 4X, 1X and 2X. There will be an A Final only for 2V events and Flights for all other events. There is no seeding done in any event, all flights and heats are random draw.
2024 Tentative Schedule (subject to change based on number of entries)
|Entry Fees (USD)
|Plus taxes if applicable