Grand River Marathon Regatta
- Sep 10, 2016
- Grand Rapids, MI to Ada, MI and back
- Grand Rapids, MI (USA)
- Hosted By: Grand Rapids Rowing Club
Back for the second time by popular demand, we're very happy to be hosting this event again in 2016!
And hey, this time we've ordered better weather!
- 42.2 km (26.2 mi) double stake race course
- New in 2016... a 21.1 km (13.1 mi) half marathon course (when submitting entries, select which course you will race)
- Aid stations along the way
- Shells for rent from area teams (limited quantities available!)
- No change from last year's pricing: $25 per seat ($5 off per seat for early registrations). No charge for coxswains
- 1x, 2-, 2x, 4+, 4x, 8+ head raced, small boats first, 1 entry/athlete
- Finisher medals
- Beautiful Michigan fall weather, perfect for rowing*
- An amazing, enjoyable, and unforgettable experience!*
Early registration is now closed. Standard registration continues until September 4.
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|