Row for the Cure #PinktheBoathouse Challenge
- Oct 1, 2020 To Oct 31, 2020
- Anywhere, OR (USA)
- Hosted By: Row for the Cure
Welcome to the Row for the Cure #PinktheBoathouse Challenge
October 1-31, 2020
Breast cancer hasn't stopped because of COVID-19 and neither have we.
For 27 years Row for the Cure has shared a passion with the rowing community to fight cancer and to support those who have been impacted. In 2020 we can ALL participate and help change lives while meeting the Challenge, celebrating virtually, sharing moments of respect and honor remotely, and fundraising online in support of local Komen affiliates, community cancer organizations supporting local breast cancer health programs and cutting-edge research to find cures.
LET'S DO THIS TOGETHER! Please use healthy practices to protect yourself and others!
- Register here for the Row or Erg (5k/3.1 miles) Challenge and the Run or Walk (10k/6.2 miles) Challenge and the "Most Unique Costume" Competition. U14, U19, Open (19-23), Masters (23+), Para and Adaptive. Complete the Challenge in October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Open to ALL. Post your results
- Form or join a team with friends, family, teammates and Meet the Challenge! This is for rowers and non-rowers alike! Challenge yourself, your friends, your teammates, your rivals!
- Click HERE for the event website and START YOUR TEAM FUNDRAISING TODAY
- Encourage your friends, teammates, social media followers and family members to support your efforts by donating to your custom fundraising page
- Get your PINK ON throughout October. Order your gear from Scull and Sweep and JL Racing here:
- Share your Stories! Take photos and videos of you doing your Challenge, post on social media (Facebook/rowforthecure and Instagram/rowforthecure) with tags #pinktheboathousechallenge #pinktheboathouse #rowforthecure #fightbreastcancer
- Prizes, including two USRowing Lifetime Memberships and a Concept 2 erg will be awarded to top fundraising teams and winners of the costume competition. New prizes will be added each week. All Challenge participants will be entered into a prize drawing
- More information, including a fundraising toolkit, is available on rowforthecure.org
We can't change lives without our partners. Thank you: USRowing, RegattaCentral, Concept 2, Scull and Sweep, JLRacing, Rowing News and Row House.
With deep and sincere thanks from the Row for the Cure community and all those impacted by breast cancer who will benefit from your efforts.
Together We Thrive!
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||
|Plus taxes if applicable|