Head of the Lagoon - Collegiate & Masters
- Nov 13, 2021
- Foster City Lagoon
- Foster City, CA (USA)
- Hosted By: Redwood Scullers/PACJC
- 2021 Registered Regatta
10/17/2021 - Update - HOTL-SATURDAY is not accepting anymore Trailers. We are full @ 23.
Entries close at 250.
Head of the Lagoon 2021 will run with LIMITED/No Spectators.
This is an invite only regatta. To receive invitation, please email the regatta director ([email protected]). You will be asked for following information:
1) Email and Phone for main point of contact for the weekend - This contact will be responsible to provide a list of coaches that will be onsite. They are also responsible to make sure that only athletes, coaches and limited wristbanded team helpers are on site for the duration of the regatta. Teams will be allocated 4-8 team helper wristbands
2) Email and Phone for trailer driver for the weekend
Notes for the weekend:
- Each team will be given one trailer spot per day of racing.
- BBQ's are not permitted.
- Masks protocols will be announced the week before the regatta. If masks need to be worn on site, just understand this is non-negotiable and the LOC will not be engaging in any discussions of Mask Theory. If you have athletes, coaches or helpers that feel the need to debate Mask Theory, please give them the weekend off from racing.
- The Community Building will NOT BE OPEN to regatta participants. There will be port-o-lets, wash stations, and sanitizer set out all over the area.
- If spectators start to organize at the launch site or any of the bridges, we will suspend all racing.
We are excited to get back to fall racing. We were given a directive to cut down on the number of people at the regatta. We can do that by either cutting back on teams or limiting spectators. Let the rowers row !
|Chief Referee||Taylor Gooch|
|This regatta is an invitational. [email protected] Contact the regatta to inquire about eligibility and/or authorization|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|
|Max entries||250 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|