Texas Rowing Championships
- Apr 22, 2023 To Apr 23, 2023
- Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir
- Waco, TX (USA)
- Hosted By: Waco Rowing Center
- USRowing Sanctioned Regatta
Sunday Racing 8am Update
The current rain and wind conditions are not forecasted to improve throughout the day. Based on the current conditions and forecast, for the safety of the athletes, coaches, and regatta staff, we've made the difficult decision to cancel all racing for Sunday.
The venue will be available for trailer and equipment pick up throughout that if needed. However, there will be overnight security, so crews can wait until tomorrow to get equipment and trailers out of the park.
Team Point Trophy Standings (updated periodically)
Saturday AM Racing Update
We are officially 1 hour behind schedule. We have crews on the water through race 24. Beginning with race 25, start times for the remainder of the morning will shift back one hour.
The afternoon races scheduled to start at 2pm have not changed and will begin at their currently scheduled times.
Updated times are available on the results page: http://www.regattatiming.com/results/trc
Event 3 Mens Youth 2x - Final Only
Due to scratches, Event 3 is now a final only event.
After conferring w/ coaches in the race, the final will be run at 8:24am.
Updated lane assignments are listed on the results page: http://www.regattatiming.com/results/trc
Updated Heat Sheets
Saturday Heat Sheet (updated as of 4/21/23, 10:49pm)
Sunday Heat Sheet (updated as of 4/21/23, 10:49pm)
**Racing Update** (4/21/2023)
The current wind forecasts for Sunday call for 14 mph NNE winds as early as 9am. For those that were here today, this is the same speed & direction that we experienced this morning, leading to the initial practice delay. The forecast calls for the wind to sustain these levels for the remainder of the day, with occasional gusts as high as 30mph being forecasted.
Based on this current forecast, the following changes will be made to ensure that every crew is able to have a safe and competitive side-by-side final:
- Saturday's Youth events will be run as side-by-side finals rather than time trials.
- For the Men's Youth 2x and Men's U17 2x, each with over 10 entries, each event will run 2 heats in the morning. The top 5 crews from each heat will advance to an A final in the afternoon. The remaining crews will advance to a combined B final in the afternoon.
- Saturday's Open events will remain on the Saturday afternoon schedule.
- Sunday's racing will include the Collegiate, Masters, and Middle School events as side-by-side finals. Currently, racing is scheduled to begin at 8am, but we will continue to monitor the Sunday forecast to determine if that needs to be moved up.
Coaches and Coxswains Meeting Link: 5pm CST 3/21
*The Coaches, Coxswains, and Blind Boats Meeting on site
Friday, April 21, 2023 at 5PM.*
As a USRowing Sanctioned Regatta, all athletes must be compliant. Click Here to ensure ALL of your athletes are members and have completed the waiver. Non-compliant athletes/teams cannot race!
Regatta Entry Packet (updated 4/6/23)
|Chief Referee||Alex Binkowski|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Plus taxes if applicable|