Head of the Housatonic
- Oct 9, 2004
- Indian Well State Park
- Shelton, CT (USA)
- Hosted By New Haven Rowing Club
- 2016 Registered Regatta
Events / # 3: Mens Open/Masters Pairs
|Bow/Lane||Blade||Club||Aliases||Line-up||Avg Age||Handicap*||Age Category|
|0||Riverside Boat Club||
|W. Dennison ...||
|0||Saratoga Rowing Association, Inc./ Saratoga Springs High School||
|K. Webb ...||
|0||Skidmore College Crew||
|A. Branfman ...||
Blades courtesy of OarSpotter. Contact OarSpotter if your club's blade is mising or out of date
- This event uses the USRA handicap formula. A course length or multiplier of 4.34 is used.
- Handicaps shown are raw. Actual handicaps are based on the final entry pool (compared with the youngest competitor) as well the category spread of theentry pool.
- Handicap's are not final. Birthdates and handicaps are subject to verification by regatta personnel.
- Bow # or lanes are assigned after registration is closed and are subject to change.
- Read about how bow numbers/lanes are typically assigned.
- INT indicates an International Crew (the crew represents more than one country)
- Entries with a strike-through have been scratched