FSRA East District Championship Regatta
- Apr 5, 2014
- Bill Frederick Turkey Lake Park
- Orlando, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Lyman Rowing Association
Welcome to the new FSRA East District Championship Regatta (formerly the Orlando City Champs)
- C&C Meeting and Opening ceremony will be at 7:15am at the Regatta HQ near the Docks.
- Racing takes place on a 1500 m on beautiful Turkey Lake, with races starting every 10 minutes.
- Please note that all boat trailers should be at the park and in position by 6:45 AM.
- There is a $4 fee for parking at Bill Frederick Park. Spectators are invited to bring chairs or blankets for comfortable viewing along the lake.
- Parking and restrooms are available on site.
- There will also be food and merchandise vendors and a number of raffle and auction items.
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|This regatta is an invitational. email@example.com Contact the regatta to inquire about eligibility and/or authorization|
|Entry Fees (USD)||