FSRA East District Championship Regatta
- Apr 4, 2015
- Bill Frederick Turkey Lake Park
- Orlando, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: South Orlando Rowing Association
SCANNED TIMERS REPORTS/RESULTS:
Welcome to the new FSRA East District Championship Regatta (formerly the Orlando City Champs)
- C&C Meeting and Opening ceremony will be at 7:00am at the Regatta HQ near the Docks.
- Racing takes place on a 1500 m on beautiful Turkey Lake, with races starting every 10 minutes.
- MS racing will be 1500m. There will NOT be time to hotseat with the events. There will be time to row both the MS mixed 4+ and the MS mixed 8+
- Please note that all boat trailers should be at the park and in position by 6:45 AM.
- There is a $4 fee for parking at Bill Frederick Park. Spectators are invited to bring chairs or blankets for comfortable viewing along the lake.
- Parking and restrooms are available on site.
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)||
|Per Team Fee||$550.00|