Head of the Cuyahoga
- Sep 19, 2015
- Cleveland Rowing Foundation
- Cleveland, OH (USA)
- Hosted By Cleveland Rowing Foundation
- USRowing Registered
We hope you will join us for the 20th Annual Head of the Cuyahoga Regatta!
The Head of the Cuyahoga Regatta will be held on September 19, 2015
(2014 had over 400+ entries and we invite you back for another amazing regatta experience)
HOTC Promotional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xgzyPEwYHw
2015 Race Schedule is Posted - Please see Heat Sheet/Draw
ATHLETE & SPECTATOR VILLAGE LAYOUT: Please see Venue Link
Congratulations to the following Trophy Winner for 2015:
The Marcovy Cup: Upper Arlington
The Ivanhoe Boat Club Award: St. Edward High School
The Chris Ernst 'A Hero for Daisy' Award: Westerville Rowing Club
Youth Boys Points Award: St. Edward High School
Youth Girls Points Award: Westerville Rowing Club
Team Points Award: Westerville Rowing Club
2015 HOTC PDF Verson of entire regatta results: /cms/uploads/cleveland_rowing_foundation/files/2015%20HOTC%20Results.pdf
Five years after world-record row, Katie Spotz releases book: Book signing and meet-and-greet at Head of the Cuyahoga Regatta. Copies of 'Just Keep Rowing' will be available for a discounted price. In addition to meeting Spotz and Bowles, guests will have the opportunity to view video clips and memorabilia from Spotz’ journey.
- New Trophy's this year: 'Youth Boy's Points Award' and 'Youth Girl's Points Award'.
- 2015 Vendors to date: Vespoli, JL, Boathouse Sports, An OARdinary Business, Scenic City Rowing, Katie Spotz, The Rowers Code, Coach, Cox and Crew, Big Green T's, WinTech Racing, Welty Building Corp. and Roadtown Coffee. More to come...
- Additional Dock Space: CRF has added 120 feet of additional dock space for the recovery dock!
- 2015 Regatta Packet - /cms/uploads/cleveland_rowing_foundation/files/2015%20HOTC%20Regatta%20Packet%202.pdf
- 2015 Tent Rental Form: /cms/uploads/cleveland_rowing_foundation/files/2015%20HOTC%20Tent%20Rental.pdf
Please see the below updated information:
Vendor Information updated 8/8/15: Please use 'Info for Vendors' link
Event List updated 8/9/15: Please use 'My Entries' link
Hotel Information has been updated 8/10/15: Please use 'Lodging' link
PLEASE REVIEW THE DRIVING DIRECTIONS POSTED ON THE 'DIRECTIONS & PARKING' MENU. The Cleveland Rowing Foundation Boathouse is almost as challenging to get to as it is to row on the Cuyahoga River!
Thank you to our 2015 sponsors:
Northeast Ohio River Sewer District, Lubrizol, ArcelorMittal, Welty Building Corp., Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP, and Cleveland Metroparks
If you'd like to become a 2015 HOTC Sponsor, please contact Kirk Lang, Regatta Director, at email@example.com for additional details.
|Host/LOC||Cleveland Rowing Foundation|
|Chief Referee||Derek Blazo|
|Entry Fees (USD)||
|Max entries||450 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|