Head of the Cuyahoga
- Sep 17, 2016
- Cleveland Rowing Foundation
- Cleveland, OH (USA)
- Hosted By: Cleveland Rowing Foundation
- 2016 Registered Regatta
We hope you will join us for the 21st Annual Head of the Cuyahoga Regatta!
The Head of the Cuyahoga Regatta will be held on September 17, 2016
(2015 had over 440+ entries and we invite you back for another amazing regatta experience)
HOTC Promotional Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xgzyPEwYHw
ATHLETE & SPECTATOR VILLAGE LAYOUT: Please see Venue Link
Congratulations to the following Trophy Winners from 2015:
- The Marcovy Cup: Upper Arlington, The Ivanhoe Boat Club Award: St. Edward High School, The Chris Ernst 'A Hero for Daisy' Award: Westerville Rowing Club, Youth Boys Points Award: St. Edward High School, Youth Girls Points Award: Westerville Rowing Club, Team Points Award: Westerville Rowing Club
2016 HOTC PDF Verson of entire regatta results:
PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to rent equipment. Several Cleveland teams are able to rent out equipment for the HOTC. Please contact us ASAP to reserve your shell(s) today.
- Hotel Information for 2016 has been updated under the 'Lodging Tab'
- 2016 Vendors to date: Scenic City Rowing, Steamin' Joes Gourmet Beverages, PSA Awards, SouthBay Rowing, Coach, Cox, and Crew LLC, Custom Rowing Awards, Triple M Boat Repair, Boathouse Sports, Western Reserve Rowing Association, XS Energy Drinks, Fine Designs, More to come...
- Additional Dock Space: CRF has added 120 feet of additional dock space for the recovery dock!
- 2016 Regatta Packet - /cms/uploads/cleveland_rowing_foundation/files/2016%20HOTC%20Regatta%20Packet.pdf
- 2016 Tent Rental Form - /cms/uploads/cleveland_rowing_foundation/files/2016%20HOTC%20Tent%20Rental.pdf
- Unaffiliated rowers - please check the 'Rules & Eligibility' tab for important information about your entries
NEW THIS YEAR -----> *See 'Merchandise' tab for official HOTC Regatta Apparel!
PLEASE REVIEW THE DRIVING DIRECTIONS POSTED ON THE 'DIRECTIONS & PARKING' MENU. The Cleveland Rowing Foundation Boathouse is almost as challenging to get to as it is to row on the Cuyahoga River!
Thank you to our 2016 sponsors:
Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District, Lubrizol, ArcelorMittal, PSA Awards, Benesch, Friedlander, Coplan & Aronoff LLP, Huntington Bank, and Cleveland Metroparks
If you'd like to become a 2016 HOTC Sponsor, please contact Kirk Lang, Regatta Director, at email@example.com for additional details.
|Chief Referee||Derek Blazo|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
|Max entries||500 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|