Speakmon Memorial Regatta
- Oct 28, 2018
- Griggs Reservoir
- Columbus, OH (USA)
- Hosted By Greater Columbus Rowing Association
- USRowing Registered
Greater Columbus Rowing Association is excited to host the Jack Speakmon Memorial Regatta on Sunday, October 28th, once again in association with the Blake Haxton Invitational Regatta to bring you two days of racing on the spectacular Griggs Reservoir. Come for the fall colors and stay for the competition!
Returning from 2017
- HereNow timing for increased accuracy and speed for results.
- Adaptive athletes will participate in mid-day events on a shortened course lined with spectators.
- Hospitality tent - $40 gets you all-day access to warmth, comfort, food and goodies courtesy of GCRA volunteers. Catered by Mazah Mediterranean Eatery! Hospitality VIP Suite information
- Lodging discount at area hotel.
- Henley-style starts
- Costumed rows welcome!
- Medals for 1st through 3rd places
- Vendors Row
- Food Trucks
New for 2018
- Lightweight events
We hope to see your rowers, coaches, and supporters here on October 28th to showcase the great rowing venue that GCRA and Upper Arlington Crew get to enjoy everyday. Our goal is to provide you with the best fall racing experience in the Midwest! Please contact our Regatta Director at email@example.com with any questions or special needs.
See you on the water!
Sarah R. Stafford
President, GCRA 2018
Laurie A. Gunzelman
Speakmon Regatta Director 2018
|Host/LOC||Greater Columbus Rowing Association|
|Contact||GCRA Regatta Director|
|Chief Referee||Gregory Harris|
|Entry Fees (USD)||
Fee cap: $1,000.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club
|Max entries||500 entries. This venue has a restriction on how many entries are permitted. Registration is closed when this cap is reach ( or the deadline passes, whichever occurs first.)|