Plant High Winter Sprints
- Dec 9, 2023
- Nathan Benderson
- Sarasota, FL (USA)
- Hosted By: Plant High Rowing Association, Inc
CREWTIMER- RESULTS– Link will be posted 12/9
C&C Meeting: Info Sheet We'll have a recap Saturday at 7:00 am by tower.
Race Day Map
Remind App- Communication for Race Day functions/ MS launch calls
Tent Locations: Map
ENTRY CAPS - PLEASE SEE RULES & ELIGIBILITY
TRAILER SAFETY: All trailers must arrive before 6:45 am, and no trailers may leave until racing is done.
- NO TEAM TENTS bigger than 10x10. You must use the tent link above for larger tents.
- Trailers may arrive after 12 noon on Friday 12/8
- Trailers will be parked in order of arrival.
- We plan to allow course practice from 1:00-5:30 pm.
- Practice Day Traffic Pattern– Map
- No crews launching after 5:00; all crews off the water by 5:30 pm.
- We cannot accommodate hotseating within the same event- i.e.- don't plan to hotseat a middle school 8+ to another middle school 8+ in a different flight.
- ALL RACING WILL END BY 5:30PM
Competitors MUST complete the online NOARA waivers below:
NOARA Waiver: https://waivers.regattacentral.com/fsra2024
2022-2023 NOARA portal: https://www.noara.org/fsra.php
All competitors must sign the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver. Competitors under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the waiver. Please sign your waiver online by following the link above. It will be the responsibility of each program's coach/contact to make sure that each of their competing athletes has completed the NOARA/FSRA liability waiver.
Lightweight Events: Honors system, no weigh in
Practice Map (Friday Only)
Hotel Link: Hotel
|Chief Referee||Not yet posted|
|Entry Fees (USD)|
Fee cap: $2,500.00 per club
Note: to receive the fee cap all entries must be submitted under one account per club