- Sep 20, 2009
- GMS Rowing Center
- New Milford, CT (USA)
- Hosted By: GMS Rowing Center
- 2016 Registered Regatta
Click here for 2009 1x Female Handicaps
Click here for 2009 1x Male Handicaps
Click here for 2x Handicaps Male and Female
The Heat List will be available in the week prior to the regatta at http://secure.powerhousetiming.com/powerhouse/webpages/scheduleViewer.jsp?raceld=193&raceName=GMS Invitational
OR www.powerhousetiming.com then click on Schedule of Events and then click on GMS
Please note that a number of late entries may need to be added
NOTICE TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
Thank for signing up to join us for our 2009 Challenge to be held on Sunday at GMS, New Milford. Directions are posted on Regatta Central and are available on www.gmsrowingcenter.us and the On-Site layout for unloading and parking is attached.
In advance of the competitors briefing please note the following:
- Cash prizes will be awarded to the winners of the:
- Men's and Women's Open 10k event
- Men's & Women's 250 meter Sprint
- GMS Handicaps have been posted on the GMS Web site and are shown on Regatta Central under News
- The handicap system factors in the Head of the Charles results, 10k Course and actual results of competitive rowers. It has also been tested over the Championship course. We are confident it does not favor or discriminate across the ages and as such it gives an equal chance to all participants.
- On arrival members of the Junior program will help participants unload 'car topped' sculls. Cars are then required to park as directed approximately 200 meters down Grove Street at the Fitness Club. Refer to the ON-Site directions attached.
- Trailers will be parked as directed and trucks will then be moved to the parking area.
Please be on the site in time for the coxswains and scullers briefing at 7:30am.
Masters/Open singles and doubles begin launching at 8:00am
We hope the sun shines and you thoroughly enjoy the regatta.