Schuylkill Navy Run
- Nov 25, 2010
- Boathouse Row
- Philadelphia, PA (USA)
- Hosted By: Schuylkill Navy of Philadelphia
Eligibility RulesAny and all members of Schuylkill Navy clubs and its affiliates are eligible to compete. Affiliates include Whitemarsh Boat Club, Sedgeleley Club, and the Philadelphia Rowing Program for the Disabled (PRPD).
Friends and family who do not meet the above requirements may run as guests. First guest runners, male and female, will receive separate prizes. They cannot run as a team and will not count in the team scoring.
- Open - men and women not eligible to run masters, junior or guest divisions
- Master - men and women, 40 years and over
- Juniors - high school students, per USRowing juniors definition
- Guests - all others. Prize for first guest, male and female, only. Guests not eligible for other prizes.
- Novice - running in the Turkey Trot for the first time. A trophy and prize is presented to the first male and female novice. Novice is a subcategory, so you enter novice open, novice master, novice junior or novice guest.
Points for team trophies will be scored only by the first five finishers from each club for mens teams and the first three finishers from each club for womens teams. Only those eligible in accordance with the Eligibility Rules will be permitted to run in the race. Anyone running with the wrong number (or someone else's number) will be disqualified and their team (club) will be assessed an additional 25 points.