Denver Indoor Rowing Championships
- Feb 3, 2012 To Feb 4, 2012
- Colorado Athletic Club Monaco
- Denver, CO (USA)
- Hosted By: Mile High Rowing Club
1. Novice Races: In order to be eligible to race in the novice race, you must have begun rowing after March 1, 2011. Any type of rowing before that whether on an ergometer or in a boat, makes you ineligible to compete in this event. Let's keep this fair and fun by leaving the Novice Race for the true Novices.
Collegiate/Open (Novice)...this novice refers to a first year collegiate novice as verified by the collegiate coach.
2. Junior: A Junior is a competitor who in the current calendar year does not attain the age of 19, or who is and has been continuously enrolled in secondary school as a full-time student seeking a diploma. A competitor thus ceases to be a Junior after December 31 of the year of his or her 18th birthday, or of the year in which he or she completes the 12th grade of secondary school, having been a full-time student, whichever is later. (U.S. Rowing Rules, p 48) (http://www.usrowing.org/Libraries/Events/2011RORnodirectory_1.sflb.ashx)
3. TEAM CHALLENGE: Your team must be comprised of 2 women and 2 men. A minimum of 2 women on the team. This race will be handicapped using the US Rowing handicap for age.