- Apr 21, 2007
- Hoover Reservoir
- Columbus, OH (USA)
- Hosted By Westerville Rowing Association
- USRowing Registered
Rules and Definitions:
- Novice: Began rowing after April 21, 2006.
- Lightweight: Men 155 lbs.; Women 130 lbs.
- Varsity: Any rower not eligible as a novice.
- Second Varsity: Crews are only eligible if a first varsity boat is entered in the sametype of event.
- Hotseating boats or rowers requires a minimum of 50 minutes separation, but is always done so at your own risk. We can not wait for your crew! We strive to run an 'on-time' regatta. Please check the tentative schedule to ensure that you can make all necessary accommodations for the double use of boats, oars, and athletes.
- Please provide bow numbers if you have them. There are a limited number of extra bow numbers available.
- Please practice with your coxswains and crews the techniques of using a starting platform, including the pointing of their bows – i.e., having two scull with bow's oar or three scull with two's.
- Coxswains (strokes of bow-coxed boats) must also know that they need to have their hands in the air while they are adjusting their point at the start.