17th Annual Saratoga Invitational
- Apr 26, 2013 To Apr 28, 2013
- Fish Creek
- Saratoga Springs, NY (USA)
- Hosted By: Saratoga Rowing Association, Inc./ Saratoga Springs High School
- Novice is defined as - Any Rower who began rowing AFTER August 25th, 2012. With so many coaches "defining" the word 'novice' as they want, I figured it was time to put an exact date on it. There are 4v & 5v events to enter, so no worries what to do with those kids.
- Freshmen = any rower in 9th grade or younger.
- Junior B Events = Athletes that will NOT reach the age of 17 in 2013.
- "Junior" events = in keeping with Scholastic definitions = all athletes must be 11th grade or younger.
- In order to have a 2v, you MUST have a 1V. In order to have a 3v, you MUST have a 2v.....and so on.
- Middle School Coxed Quads = 6th, 7th, and/or 8th graders ONLY please.
- On Sunday, athletes who rowed in the Championship events, cannot be entered into the later events after the break. You cannot rerow kids from the Championship events, into 2v, 3v, 4v, etc.
Team Tent Sites can be reserved and paid for at www.saratogarowing.com