Village to Village SPRING Challenge
- May 3, 2014
- Village of Spencerport to Village of Brockport
- Spencerport, NY (USA)
- Hosted By: Rochester Community inclusive Rowing
- ERIE CANALWAY National Heritage Corridor http://www.eriecanalway.org/index.htm
- Spencerport Depot & Canal Museum http://www.spencerportdepot.com/
- "...one of the selected cultural heritage sites in the Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor"
- Spencerport Depot & Canal Museum Check-in before the race.
- Spencerport Gazebo / Launch site & Start line
- Brockport Welcome Center / Landing site & Finish line
- "Official Canal Opening Ceremony, Regatta and Poster Competition Awards" 2013 Features pictures from the VillagetoVillageChallenge in Brockport, Medals Cermony, and "Canal Songs" by Golden Eagle String Bank @ the CanalFront Welcome Center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7kz7Lv9Ayg&feature=player_embedded
"A Taste of Brockport" 2013 Visiting multiple restaurants within walking distance of the Welcome Center and enjoy the best samples offered in Brockport on Saturday from 4:30 - 8:00 pm. Admittance cost is $20 per person however a Special Offer for Challenge guests can be found under TRAVEL & LODGING.. click on Lodging. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pSw2pn_zvA8
VillagetoVillageChallenge 2013 pictures click HERE to view.