Tail of the Fox
- Oct 1, 2006
- St. Norbert College Campus
- De Pere, WI (USA)
- Hosted By: La Baie Verte Rowing Club, Inc.
- 2016 Registered Regatta
The Tail of the Fox Regatta
Fox River in De Pere, Wisconsin
Sunday, October 1, 2006
It is the fall racing season, and the La Baie Verte Rowing Club invites you to De Pere, Wisconsin, for the 17th Annual Tail of the Fox Regatta. This 2.5 -mile head race will again be held on the scenic Fox River on the campus of St. Norbert College, with the finish line in front of the Campus Center/LBVRC boathouse dock.
For those of you who are returning to our event, welcome back to our venue and thanks for coming. If you are new to the event, come on up and see for yourself just how pretty the Fox River can be in the fall, along with enjoying a great day of racing.
The schedule of events will accommodate multiple use of equipment and permit multiple entries for competitors. Coaches, please ensure that all competitors have signed waivers, and anyone less than 18 years old must include a signed parental consent waiver.
We look forward to seeing you on the Fox on Sunday, October 1, 2006.
Questions? Please contact:
Steve & Paula Engelhardt, Regatta Co-Chairs, LBVRC
(920) 826-7831 (Home)
(920) 406-3156 (W; Paula)
(920) 983-3400, ext. 103 (W; Steve)
email@example.com (e-mail; Paula)
* Entries are due SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2006. Late entries will be accepted as space allows until WEDNESDAY, September 27, 2006.
* We will be able to store boats on campus this year. If you plan to come up Saturday, please call Roger Shellman for arrangements at 920-499-7475 (home) or 920-848-3427 (work)
* Good news – it is not a Packers home game weekend! Hotel rooms should be available. See Lodging for details.