Philadelphia Turn & Burn
- Nov 9, 2014
- Fairmount Park
- Philadelphia, PA (USA)
- Hosted By: Philadelphia Children's Foundation
Philadelphia Children's Foundation Turn & Burn Regatta - Sunday November 9, 2014
Registration takes place beginning at 8 AM on Sunday 11/9/14 in the parking lot next to the Robert M. Gillin Jr Boathouse (St. Joe's University & HS Boathouse) which is about 2+ miles up river from Boathouse Row, at the 1000 meter mark.
Bow markers, race schedules and race course maps will be included in the registration packets.
Boats can be launched from a dock next to the Gillin Boathouse.
There will be a coxswain meeting at 8 AM in the parking lot next to the Gillin Jr Boathouse.
- Here is a link to the entire race schedule pdf.
- The report lists bow number for the Burn races. Those are lane numbers.
- The Bow numbers from the Turn are used again by the same boat for the Burn race,
- Some of the Burn races had only one competitor.
We've combined those Burn races with another, similar race to ensure everyone has competition in the Burns.
The names of those races are combined as well.
Here is a link to coaches report, which lists the entries by organization.